lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2016

Harry Reser: The Greatest



Catálogo: RCA - Camden ACL 1-0301
Edición: 1973
País: USA

Cara 1
01 If you knew Susie - Sweet Sue - Just you
02 When you and I were young Maggie - Listen to tje mocking bird - Coming round the mountain
03 I've been working on the railroad - Bill Bailey - And the band played on
04 My old Kentuky home - Oh dem golden slippers - Skip to me Lou
05 Sweetheart of all my dreams - I love you, I love you - Let me call you sweetheart
06 Down home rag - Spaghetti rag

Cara 2
07 Buffalo gal - Hand me down my walking cane - Polly dolly doodle
08 Way down yonder in New Orleans - On the sunny side of the street
09 Tha's my weakness now - Back home again in Indiana
10 Under the double eagle - Billboard march - When the Saints go marching in
11 Alabamy bound - yes, we have no bananas today

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario